Monday, May 4, 2009

new ride

it is almost here. the day that i am not confined to these wooden doors and this wooden roof above my head. i have been locked up with the family ever since my mercedes broke down. the repair was way out of my price range so i have been having to get rides, lay in boredom, and go mentally insane because this house is too small. it is about time for me to move out again. how is any young adult supposed to become independant in this world of high expenses and low paying jobs if any at all. the youth is being held down by the mistakes of another generation, however i think that i could be a good learning experience for this generation to become greater because of. i will buy within my means and be smart with my money when i am in the position. unfortianatly i am not in the position to make smart decitions with my money to make me more money, but i will be some day. i am going to blow up the real estate market once again by going it the right way and providing people with loans that are within their means. this is all that i look forward to in the future. i just have to get through this school thing and i will be on my way to make an impression on this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment