Wednesday, April 22, 2009

lost ipod or should i say stolen

so i went to the gym on monday and played basketball for the first time in months. i tore ligements in my knee and couldnt do any of my usual activitys. it was killing me but finally i was able to run, jump, shoot, pretty much all the essentialls to balling it up at lords gym. i set my cell phone and ipod along side the railing surrounding the court. after several games with no loses i was feeling pretty good and went to work out. talked on my phone a couple times so i know i had that. my ride was about to leave without me so i hurried out without my ipod. stupid me! so i didnt realize that it was lost until this morning when i looked on top of my dresser to take it to schoool. no ipod. i called the gym as soon as i realized that was the last place i left it. of course there is no sign of my ipod meaning someone stole it. iv seen plenty of kids ipods behind the counter because they left them there but not mine. its definitly gone and im pissed. im not buying a new ipod i refuse to use one until i find the person that stole mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment